Earn Money Easy Online
Earn Money Easy Online – Really?
Don’t let the title mislead you, this is not about making money fast online, rather it’s about helping you to avoid falling prey to the ‘easy money’ type scams.
However; You can earn money online and you can do it easily – but it takes a little time and dedication – on your part.
I will show you exactly how to do that soon and exactly how to work at home and make money, but first I need to warn you about the many get-quick-rich scams that are so prevalent on the internet, I know because I too have been taken in by them.
A get-rich-quick scheme is a plan to acquire high rates of return on a small investment. The term “get rich quick” has been used to describe shady investments since the early 1900s. Beginning with the ‘Ponzi Scheme‘ named after Charles Ponzi, who became notorious for using the technique in 1920.
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator pays returns to its investors not from profits earned but from the new capital paid in by new investors. New investors are enticed into the scheme by offering higher returns than other investments that are abnormally high and extremely profitable in the short term.
People were attracted to the promise of fast easy money. Hence the lure to things like gambling, theft, blackmail, politics and at its extreme, war.
The promise of fast easy money…
The original “Make Money Fast” letter was written around 1988 by a person who used the name, Dave Rhodes. The letter encouraged readers to forward one dollar in cash to a list of people provided in the text and to add their own name and address to the bottom of the list after deleting the name at the top.
By 1994 “Make Money Fast” became one of the most persistent ‘spams‘ around with many variations (such as claiming to be from, a retired lawyer or claiming to be selling “reports” in an attempt to make the scheme appear lawful) and rather than sending the money by post you could send it electronically via the likes of PayPal.
Using the theory behind pyramid schemes, the resulting flow of money would initially deliver a reward of thousands of dollars to the people participating in the scheme as their chain spread and more and more people sent money to their address.
You may have seen or heard of other examples of these chain type letters /emails that became more and more sophisticated as time went by; (see examples below)
- Bill Gates Email Beta Test; An email chain-letter that first appeared in 1997 and was still circulating in 2007. The message claims that Microsoft is conducting a beta test and each person you forward the email to, you will receive a payment from Bill Gates of around $200. (Used to gather email addresses)
- The Lottery scam involves fake notices of lottery wins. The winner is usually asked to send information such as name, residential address, occupation etc. The scammer then notifies you that releasing the funds requires a small fee (insurance, registration, or shipping). Once the victim sends the fee, the scammer invents another fee. (without you even entering the lottery in question)
- Nigerian Scam/419 scam – An email scam attempt popularized by the ability to send millions of emails. The scam claimed the sender was a high-ranking official from Nigeria with a large sum of money that they cannot claim but must divest and they need your help to do so. They require a smaller sum of money up front to access the money before it can be sent to the receiver.
(See a variant of this type of scam in the example below)
There are many variations on how these scams can work. Some of the more commonly seen variants involve employment scams, pet scams, romance scams and online sales and rentals such as those advertised on websites such as Craigslist and eBay.
They want to get your personal information so they can instigate identity theft in order to get lines of credit or credit cards using your identity or sell the information to someone else who will do this or similar. Or worse they can access your bank account and clean you out.
A Common Theme
Essentially, however, all these scams are similar in that – YOU are suddenly presented with an opportunity to make “FAST” & “EASY” money.
When it comes to the internet there are more specific characteristics such as, they typically promote “secret formulas” and will usually claim that the system requires no special IT or marketing skills and an unrealistic timeframe in which you could make hundreds or thousands of dollars a day and they usually have catchy titles and images of wealth and luxury to encourage potential victims into signing up.
However these types of scams all have the following warning indicators that include, but are not limited to:
- They imply that anyone signing up will become rich within a few weeks or months
- They claim the route to success is to follow “the secret” that no one else has
- They use pressure to get the victim to sign up quickly claiming that time is short.
- They often make a point of displaying testimonials from “previous users.”
When really none of these things are true. It all lies and B.S. designed to get you to give them your hard earned cash, using the lure of Fast & Easy money.
(To see how I made this video see tools)
You can learn how to honestly make money online. You can create your very own piece of the internet real estate from which to connect to some of the 3 billion people who are searching for information online.
By giving these visitors what they want and in many cases providing solutions to problems, by fulfilling their needs and in the process of satisfying them, you might earn revenue from any products or services that they freely elect to purchase as a result of your recommendations.
You are going to earn MONEY by providing solutions to problems. Your website (and don’t worry because you will learn exactly how to create it) is going to help these people by providing them with the information they are looking for by having content that they are interested in seeing.
So without using any tricks or B.S you simply satisfy the desire of the visitor and show them how they can find what they are looking for and providing the appropriate solution in an honest and straightforward way.
You will learn how to build a successful, honest online business, by following this proven process…
Getting an Education
While there are many affiliate training courses online to choose from, with the Wealthy Affiliate program (you can start for free) you are going to be working through a process that not only gives you a solid foundation but will lead to long-term success and creation of your very own website (or multiple websites) in any niche of your choosing.
The community at Wealthy Affiliate really do want to help you build a successful online business. You get to follow step-by-step video based training that will teach how to build an incredibly successful business. There is no other community like Wealthy Affiliate in the world. Best of all you can try it out for FREE
The Choice is Yours
Get Started here
Learn exactly how to work at home and make money and how to earn money easy online in an honest and sustainable way for the long term without scamming anyone or being scammed.
Take a look around and review other pages and posts while you are here and why not grab a copy of my free Ebook The not-so-secret SECRET to making Money Online – For more details about this ebook see this page here or just sign up at the top right of this page.
If you enjoyed this post feel free socially share and to leave a comment or ask questions below;
- Cash Generator - April 14, 2017
- How to Get Traffic for Your Website - April 10, 2017
- Internet for a business - April 4, 2017
- Part Time Work Online - March 29, 2017
- Who Wants be Millionaire - March 21, 2017
- How to Earn Money From Blogging - March 16, 2017
- Fix Credit Score Fast - February 24, 2017
- Start with an Online Business - February 10, 2017
- How to Sell a Product Online - February 3, 2017
- Repair Your Credit Score Yourself - January 15, 2017
- Work Online From Home - December 17, 2016
- How to List Build - November 28, 2016
- Learn to SEO - November 18, 2016
- How to Create an eBook Online - November 10, 2016
- What’s the Best Way to Make Money Online - October 9, 2016