Niche Marketing for Success
[To see how I made the above video see Best Affiliate Tools]
Niche Marketing For Success
Picking a Niche that is the most popular, is not a guarantee of success. Picking the right niche is often not the same thing as picking one of the more popular niches. In fact the more popular a niche is, may not mean thats it profitable. It all about how you market the niche you pick.
To better help you understand just how potentially profitable picking the right can be, I have a Niche Marketing Video Course of ten models that will show you how you can start to profit from niche marketing. The entire course is video based making it easy to follow and understand.
Many people getting started online are under the misimpression that the niche they should start working in is the Internet Marketing niche (make money online type) or in the weight loss niche.
Due to the huge volume of monthly searches for those two keywords. Google shows there is 273,000,000 and 221,000,000 respective search results for just these words alone and around 438,220 and 663,618 actual monthly traffic searches.
Choosing a Niche
So of course, people get excited by the possibilities of getting a portion of that traffic and if you know how to tap into these niches then no doubt you could be sitting on a virtual goldmine.
However, there is also massive competition for these niches as everyone wants a share of that volume. So for most people this is an unrealistic expectation, to be able to compete in such a highly competitive market.
What is important to realize, is that there are many other profitable niches that you could choose from and most of these niches will have less competition. And they are still large enough to make you a great income.
If you choose too, you could jump into multiple niche markets by providing added value to the readers’ within those niches and begin profiting from several niche markets at the same time, as this would provide you with multiple streams of income.
However, you need to understand what you are doing and how to do this effectively This is where many make the biggest mistakes with niche marketing. They select the wrong niches, choose the wrong keywords and target the wrong audience.
What is a Niche Marketer?
As a Niche Marketer, essentially you are selling products for a commission. If you don’t have your own products then you’ll be finding affiliate products and promoting them online via your own affiliate link. If someone clicks on your link and then buys the product, you’ll get a percentage of the sale.
Often, niche marketing involves selling digital products and you can expect your percentage to be as much as 50% all the way up to 75% of the sale price.
There’s usually little risk because you have nothing to ship or to stock. So all you have to do is to promote and sell the product and in some cases you’ll earn more than the actual product creator.
The hard part though, is in doing the selling. This is where the ‘marketing’ part comes in, and your job from here is to find yourself an audience, through a blog, a website, an email campaign, online advertising, or through social media; whichever method(s) you find the most effective.
Building an Audience
That means creating a website, or a blog, and promoting it and building a list of subscribers.
Getting to the point of making good money is slow going. You can expect it to take at least several months if not a year or more to go from 0 to 500 visitors a day before you’ll start to accumulate exponential growth.
During this stage, niche marketing is anything but passive. You’ll be investing large amounts of time into writing compelling content that people will want to read, building a list of followers, emailing subscribers and managing your promotions.
So initially there is plenty to learn and do. For more about building a list see my post, list building success
5 Ways to Profit From Niche Marketing
I want to share with you five ways that you can start to profit from niche marketing. (There are of course many more.) It is important to note that ultimately to get the biggest benefit and exposure in your niche you would want to use ALL five of these strategies. Here they are, all five steps;
1. List Building – Building an email list of people in specific niche markets is a great way to generate commissions by sending out emails to them. Having the list means you can get instant traffic to your website, sales page, or offer.
2. Blogging – You can create a blog within your niche market and provide tips, articles, links to helpful resources, embedded videos, and more to help your audience get the answers they are seeking with you. Ads can be run on your blog, or you can use it to generate clicks to affiliate links you have, links to your sales page, or opt-in subscribers.
3. Information Product – Creating an information product that offers solutions your market is seeking is an excellent way to break into any niche market as an authority and market leader. Another key benefit to having a product in your niche is the email list you build from it.
4. Kindle eBooks – Any niche market worth pursuing will have a huge audience that you could potentially reach on Amazon’s Kindle. This platform is a tremendous way to leverage one of the Internet’s largest, most high traffic websites. Create passive income, credibility, and traffic to your niche blog with informative ebooks helping your audience.
5. Facebook Fan Page – Being where your audience hangs out is one of the top keys to profiting with any business including an online business. Almost all niche markets online have a segment of people in them that can be found on Facebook. You can create and grow a fan page in your business. This is a page of targeted people interested in your market. Once you have the audience, you can get them to opt-in to your email list or more.
As you can see here, there are several ways that you can profit with niche marketing.
Inside this one-of-a-kind ten video course, you will get in-depth training on the steps you need to take to start generating income with niche marketing. It’s all video, so it’s easy to learn.
Video 1: Introduction To Niche Marketing
- Learn exactly what niche marketing is all about with this video, and gain a firm grasp on this business model.
Videos 2: Selecting The Perfect Niche Market Every Time
- Understand how you can select the perfect niche market every time and discover the secret websites to visit so you never run out of niche ideas. Plus uncover how to determine if a niche is profitable or not before you pursue it.
Video 3: Monetizing Your Niche
- You will learn more in-depth ways that you can monetize your niche market.
Video 4: List Building In Your Niche
- Get the start to finish understanding of building a niche list within your market.
Video 5: Niche Information Products
- Discover the types and ways to start creating information products that appeal to your niche, provide them with a quality solution to the help they need, and help get you instant credibility within your market of choice.
Video 6: Building A High Authority Niche Blog
- A blog is a great way to get long term traffic and exposure in your niche. Learn exactly how to profit from this.
Video 7: Free Traffic
- Use our favorite free traffic methods to generate massive exposure for your niche website.
Video 8: Paid Traffic
- Paid traffic is another way you can do to get instant traffic to any offer of choice. It especially works well for getting quick results from your niche marketing efforts.
Video 9: Selling Your Niche Business Online
- Learn how to effectively sell your niche business for a large payday.
Video 10: Rinsing and Repeating
- Discover how to scale this up by rinsing and repeating for other niche markets. This is where you get that true multiple streams of income working for you.
Working on Your Own
As a Niche Marketer, you’re self-employed, and you are working alone. There’s no ‘corporate ladder to climb’ or any boss to impress for promotions or pay rises. With Niche Marketing, you can build a great income if you have the right skills and commitment. Meaning, how well you do, is up to you.
Some people are attracted to the fact that you don’t have a boss telling you what to do.
But in fact, niche marketing is likely to initially involve a lot of hard work. The idea here is that you put in the work up front so that you can sow the seeds of your labor further down the line.
Perhaps the biggest draw of niche marketing though is not the money. Instead, for many people the appeal lies in the fact that this is a ‘passive’ business model.
Once you’ve set everything up such as your sales funnel, your blog/sales page, then you can literally be earning money while you’re sleeping or while you’re on holiday.
To begin with, however, you need to be willing to put in a lot of hours for very little reward. There is also the risk when you’re first starting out that for the first few months you’ll probably be struggling (until you learn the right keywords to target, the right products to sell, the right sales pitch, etc.) which is exactly why you need to get this program and go through the videos
You now have two options:
- Build and learn everything yourself including finding the audience (takes time)
- Get this Niche Marketing Success Secrets (takes money)
For additional information about finding success online you may want to see my post; Make money online fast If you enjoyed this post “Niche Marketing for Success” please feel free to share socially or leave a comment below.
If you leave a comment, I will reward you with a free PDF copy of my book; List Building Success Secrets.
“If you want to build a list and don’t know how to start, then this is the book for you. Most people get stuck right at the beginning… Without a strong list, you won’t have a stable source of future online income”.
The book is awesome as are you for leaving a comment. Thanks 🙂
P.S If you don’t want to leave a comment – and don’t like reading books, but you want to know how to build a list, then go here
To bookmark this page for future reference you can do it now using (Ctrl+D)
- What is Drop Shipping - October 18, 2018
- Bitcoin Today - September 7, 2018
- 5 Ways To Make Money Online In 2018 - September 4, 2018
- Internet Security - June 25, 2018
- Ways to Make Money Online - May 19, 2018
- Create Your Own Video - May 4, 2018
- Earn Money Online - May 3, 2018
- How To Trade Cryptocurrency - April 21, 2018
- Write A Sales Letter - March 27, 2018
- List Building for Newbies - March 24, 2018
- How to Invest in Bitcoin - February 18, 2018
- How To Buy Cryptocurrency - January 7, 2018
- What is a Bitcoin - November 22, 2017
- Aweber vs GetResponse Review - November 15, 2017
- What is a Keyword - November 14, 2017